So, what is the CAT 2020 free mock test?
It is a CAT Mock Test created by experts with inputs from CAT toppers with a focus on preparing CAT takers for important challenges like
- Answering strategies
- Time Management
- Assessment Criteria
- Changing exam patterns
More so, it is absolutely FREE, just register and take the CAT 2020 mock test.
Why CAT Mock Test 2020?
With less than 3 months left for the CAT 2020 exam, your complete focus should be to ace mock tests that mimic or come closest to the actual test. Here is why you should practice with our CAT 2020 Free Mock Test:
- Based on Previous year’s CAT : Notwithstanding that it's free, the CAT 2020 mock test derives from a master database of questions based on permutations and combinations of questions that appeared in past year’s CATs.
- Familiarise with the real exam environment : Solving practice paper at home is very different from taking the actual test. CAT 2020 Mock Test recreates the actual exam environment by acquainting the candidates with the question pattern, syllabus, and difficulty level.
- Improves Time Management As the CAT mock test 2020 is designed according to the actual test paper pattern, it helps the candidate to plan and manage their time judiciously, while still attempting maximum questions to achieve their dream CAT percentile.
- A check on your preparation level – It is always important to do a self-analysis of your preparedness. By taking CAT Mock Test, candidates will be able to know the areas they are lagging and address these weaknesses.
- Helps you Strategize Acing CAT is about maximizing your test score by playing to your strengths and avoiding pitfalls that exploit your weaknesses within the pre-set test duration. Once you are aware of your weaknesses and have a better understanding of the syllabus, you can analyse your mistakes and understand how they could have been avoided. You can perfect your strategy by practicing more and more.
Who can take the CAT 2020 Mock Test?
CAT aspirants planning to appear for the exam this year or final year students who wish to know what the exam is like before taking the plunge into preparing for CAT and trying for an IIM admission.
How to take the CAT Mock Test?
To take the free CAT 2020 Mock Test, candidates just need to follow a few easy steps as given below
- Step 1 - Click on the CAT 2020 exam mock test link
- Step 2 - Enter name, email address, mobile phone number
- Step 3 - After filling details, click on the start test now tab.
- Step 4 - An OTP will be sent to the mobile phone.
- Step 5 - Enter the OTP and click on the verify tab
- Step 6 - Click on the tab “attempt now” that appears on a new page
- Step 7 - After reading the general instructions for CAT free mock test, click on the “Proceed” tab
- Step 9 - Start answering the questions from the first section
- Step 10 - To know the status, check the colour tabs given on the top right hand corner
- Step 11 - Click on save and next after each answer.
In built timer : Use the timer visible on the top right corner to know how much time is left for each section. There is a time limit of 60 minutes for each section.