All the chapters mentioned in the NCERT of Class 8 Science are very interesting as well as related to your daily life. After completing the syllabus of NCERT class 7 science, its time to know more about our nature, food, light, stars and many other topics and concepts about which you are going to study in your new session of Class 8 in NCERT Science Book.
You will get all NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science here, as they are written by our experts, so it will be easy for you to understand. Before solving the NCERT questions, you have to read the chapters one by one, then only you can understand them as well as the importance of all the chapter given in the NCERT of Class 8 Science.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 will help you to solve the questions given in the Science NCERT book. You will also get answers of intext questions of NCERT Class 8 Science. NCERT solutions will also help CBSE students to study science effectively. Let us see the names of those chapters which you have to study in NCERT for Class 8 Science.
Here is the list of all the chapters of NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science:
1. Crop Production and Management: In the chapter Crop Production and Management, you will get most of the question from the topic like agricultural practices, animal husbandry, crop fertilizer, harvesting, irrigation, Kharif & rabi, threshing, weeds, weedicide, and winnowing. You can find all the answers for Crop Production and Management at NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science Chapter 1.
2. Microorganisms: Friend and Foe: In Microorganisms: Friend and Foe chapter you will study about different types of microorganism as they are too small and are not visible to the unaided eyes. They can live in all kinds of environment, ranging from ice cold climate to hot springs and deserts to marshy lands.
3. Synthetic Fibres and Plastics: In Synthetic Fibres and Plastics chapter you will study about the two types of fiber that are natural and synthetic. Other important topics which you will study in this chapter are acrylic, artificial silk, nylon, plastic, polyester, polymer, polythene, and rayon.
4. Materials: Metals and Non-metals: In Materials: Metals and Non-metals chapter, you will study the chemical and physical properties of metals and non-metals. This chapter will tell you that which of them (metal) will react with water and which of them will react with acid.
5. Coal and Petroleum: In the chapter that is Coal and Petroleum you will study about those resources which are exhaustible. You will get to know, why we need them and how could we decrease their usage. In this chapter, you will also study the coal, petroleum, natural gas, fossil fuel, etc.
6. Combustion and Flame: This is the sixth chapter of the NCERT Class 8 of Science. In this chapter, you will study the chemical process of burning and the different types of flames. You will also get to know about the negative points of combustion like, unburnt carbon particles in the air are dangerous pollutants which cause respiratory problems.
7. Conservation of Plants and Animals: In Conservation of Plants and Animals chapter you will learn how to conserve plants and animal. You will also learn about a few important terms in this chapter like biodiversity, biosphere, reserve, deforestation, desertification, ecosystem, etc.
8. Cell - Structure and Functions: In Cell - Structure and Functions chapter, you will study the structural and functional unit of life that is the cell. Also, you will get to know different types of cells.
9. Reproduction in Animals: In the reproduction chapter, you will study how reproduction takes place, in the different living organisms. What are the different modes of reproduction? You will get all the NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science here.
10. Reaching the Age of Adolescence: In this chapter that is reaching the age of adolescence, you will study about those changes that take place in the human body after which a person becomes capable of reproduction.
11. Force and Pressure: In Force and Pressure chapter you will learn about force as well as different types of force like contact force, electrostatic force, magnetic force. If you want to know the Solution of NCERT Class 8 Science, then click on the link given below.
12. Friction: In this chapter that is friction, you will study physics. As friction is caused by the interlocking of irregularities in the two surfaces. In this chapter, you will study very interesting topics which are also related to your daily life.
13. Sound: In this chapter, you will study what is sound and how it travels through a different medium. Noise pollution is also an important topic to learn as it may cause health problems for human beings.
14. Chemical Effects of Electric Current: In Chemical Effects of Electric Current chapter you will study, that most of the liquids that conduct electricity are solutions of acids, bases, and salts.
15. Some Natural Phenomena: Next chapter is Some Natural Phenomena in which you will study about lightning, earthquakes and other natural phenomena and also you will learn how to minimize the destruction caused by these phenomena.
16. Light: And In chapter light, you will learn so many interesting things like the angle of incidence and angle of reflection. In this chapter, you will also learn about the reflection and their types.
17. Stars and the Solar System: In Stars and the Solar System chapter you will learn about our space which is very exciting like planets, comets, constellations and so many. In this chapter, you will study all about our solar system.
18. Pollution of Air and Water: And very last chapter of NCERT class 8 science book is pollution of air and water in which you will learn how does air as well as the water get polluted, what are the example of air pollution and water pollution? and what can be done to fix it out?.
After finishing each chapter try to attempt the NCERT questions. Because then only you will get to know how much you have learned from them. In case, if you have any query, related to any chapter of Class 8 Science then refer to NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science, it will help you to score good marks in the exam.