The anodic half -cell battery is recharged using electicity of 0.05 faraday .The amount of electrolyzwd in g during the process is ;(Molar mass of )
Reduction Half Reaction -
The half reaction that involve gain of electrons are called reduction half reaction.
Oxidation Half Reaction -
Half reaction that involves loss of electrons are called oxidation half reactions
Half Reaction Method -
1. Produce unbalanced equation for the reaction in ionic form.
2. Separate the equation into half reactions.
3. Balance the atoms other than O and H in each half reaction.
4. Add to balance O atoms and to balance H atom.
5. Add electrons to one side of the half reaction to balance the charges.
as we know that when 2e-,2F current passed electrolyzed -=330gm/mol
so, 0.0f current passed then electrolyzed will be =
Create Your Account