Q1. Draw POQ of measure 75° and find its line of symmetry.
Here, we will draw using a protractor.
We follow these steps:
1. Draw a ray OA.
2. Place the centre of the protractor on point O, and coincide line OA and Protractor line
3. Mark point B on 75 degrees.
4. Join OB
Now, we need to find its line of symmetry
that is, we need to find its bisector.
We follow these steps
1. Mark points C and D where the arc intersects OA and OB
2. Now, taking C and D as centres and with the radius more than , draw arcs to intersects each other.
3. Let them intersects at point E.
4. Join O and E.
Therefore OE is the line of symmetry of
Create Your Account