How will you construct a 15° angle?
First, we make and then its bisector.
The steps of constructions are:
1. Draw a ray OA.
2. Taking O as the center and any radius of your own choice, draw an arc cutting OA at B.
3. Now, taking B as center and with the same radius as before, draw an arc intersecting the previously drawn arc at point C.
4. Draw the ray OD passing through the C.
Now, we draw bisector of
5. Taking C and D as the center, with radius more than , draw arcs intersecting at E.
6. Join OE.
Now, we draw the bisector of
7. Mark point P where the ray OE intersects the arc.
8. Taking P and B as center, with having the radius more than , draw arcs intersecting at F.
9. Join OF
Create Your Account