father is bank employee and working since last 2 years. Myself studying XI,XII class in Bangalore. Can I apply KCET UNDER ELIGIBILITY SEC(I)

Answers (1)

As per KCET eligibility criteria, clause (i), If your father is a union government employee or employee of the Union or Karnataka State Government Undertaking/ Joint Sector Undertaking and is liable to be transferred anywhere in India, you can apply for KCET 2018. It is also necessary that you have cleared 10+2 from a government or government recognised institute of Karnataka.

Only citizens of India can apply for KCET 2018. Apart from that, there are 15 clauses regarding domicile specified by KEA. You need to satisfy at least one of the clauses and also produce necessary documents in support of your claim during document verification process. If you are eligible under clause (i), you have to produce the following documents during verification of documents:

1. H.S. Study Certificate

2. Employment certificate of your father issued by controlling office indicating period of employment in Karnataka and showing that he is transferable anywhere in India

3. Employment certificate of your father indicating that he is an employee of Union Government or an employee of the Union or Karnataka State Government Undertaking or Joint Sector Undertaking.

Hope this answers your question.

Preparation Products

Knockout KCET June 2020

An exhaustive E-learning program for the complete preparation of KCET exam..

₹ 4999/- ₹ 1999/-
Buy Now
Knockout KCET JEE Main June 2020

It is an exhaustive preparation module made exclusively for cracking JEE & KCET.

₹ 14999/- ₹ 7999/-
Buy Now