Parts of speech are -
1.Noun- it is the name of a person, place or thing/object such as Rakesh, New Delhi, Table, Chair.
2. Pronoun- it isiusediiniplace of noun iniaI sentence such as he, she, it, I, me, this, that, those
3. Verb- it refers to words that describes some action such as walking, eating, sleeping etc.
4. Adjective- it is the characteristic or description with give to a noun such as beautiful as beautiful moon.
5. Adverb- it describes a verb or an adjective such as fully, fadtily, happily.
6. Preposition- it is used before a noun to show place, time and direction of a sentence such as on, in, under, on top of, above, below, behind, ahead.
7. Conjuction- it is these words that are used to join words or sentences such as and, or , yet, since and therefore.
8. Interjection- it expresses emotions and are followed by some exclamation mark such as oh!, hurray!, yeah!