The statement is -
There are five mean A, B, C, D, E and six women P, QQ R, S, T, U. A, B, R are artists. C, D, P, Q, S are designers and the rest are trainers. Some teams are to be selected from these eleven persons subject to following conditions-
1. A,P,U have to be together.
2. B cannot go with D, R.
3. E and Q have to be together.
4. C and T have to be together.
5. D and P cannot go together.
6. They cannot go with Q.
7. Team is consists of one male artist, one male designer, one lady designer and two trainers.
So, based on all these conditions, the arrangement of menbers of a team that is possible is ACPTU.View Full Answer(1)
Yes , they can . Eg BTS they always apply foundation of their skin .View Full Answer(2)
The correct statement is-
The people of India are friendly and welcoming.
Here, the word people is used as a plural noun in the above statement, so, we use are with it. Examples of some other sentence are-
1. There are three types of people in the world- introvert, extrovert and ambivert.
2. People of tribal areas are generally more sensitive to environmental issues.
3. Sone people are more confident than the others.View Full Answer(1)
People can live together and have more equality in a democratic society. In a democratic society everyone respect other person, discrimination on any basis be it caste, class, gender, religion, socio economic status is not allowed. People can live a life in which they can grow and develop to their maximum level. This life is based on equality because people have rights, nobody can harm another person's rights and they have certain duties which they have to follow. Within these duties comes respecting monuments and heritage sites of different places. Protecting wildlife, fauna, flora of a place, respecting the art and culture of a place. We are supposed to respect the national flag, anthem and song. We have to follow the ideals of freedom struggle, we have to protect sovereignty and brotherhood of country. We have to strive for excellence, develop scientific temper and all children of age 6-14 years need to be send to school. These fundamental duties along with right to equality before law, equality in terms of taking job in any part of the country, right to vote, freedom of religion, right against exploitation, cultural and educational right and right for constitutional remedies. These rights support equality and harmony among people and their living together.View Full Answer(1)
Speech on Science and Future
Science is our future. The latest discoveries which have taken place in India talks about Science and how important it is in determining our future. Let us take examples of corona virus and how important it was to fight this pandemic. We can fight it together by vaccination, hand hygiene, sanitizers and use of social distancing and mask. Now all these things such as making of masks such as fabric, clinical or respirator type 95 mask is a contribution of science, discovery of vaccination is a product of science, sanitizers are product of science and even the protocols we follow of distance maintenance, hand hygiene, wearing of mask are all protocols of science. Science offer us hope to deal with present times and its problems and also to tackle future problems. Continuous research, experimentation and discovery in science helps to beat present harmful situations such as diseases and to tackle future problems such as corona virus and its after effects. Thus, science is our future and it affects our present and future both.View Full Answer(1)
A direct speech is-
1.when the words are used in direct tone by the speaker.
2. The words are written as they are without any change in them.
3. Example- Ramesh aksed Mohan to come to his home.
An indirect speech is-
1. When the words are used in indirect tone by the writer.
2. The words or sentence is not written directly but some changes are done in it.
3. Example- Mohan was asked by Ramesh to come to his home.View Full Answer(1)
A review on a famous Television show SATYAMEV JAYATE.
The meaning of the term SATYAMEV JAYATE is that truth wins. In form of a popular phase it could be said that truth alone triumphs. It is part of a hymn taken from Mundaka Upanishad. After independence it has become the national motto of our country. On this name a new television show was aired on DD Nationals and Star Network. It's first episode was aired on Sixth May Two Thousand and Twelve. The popular Bollywood actor Aamir Khan is the host of the show. Since then owing to its popularity this show has multiple seasons and series.
The show is directed by Satyajit Bhatkal. The producers of this show are Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao. The talk show focuses on social issues which are sensitive and taboo in India. They constitute the social evils of our country such as rape, female foeticide, dowry, medical malpractises, child sexual abuse, untouchability, corruption in politics, old age, physical disabilities, pesticide poisoning and insecticide, alcoholism, honour killings, water harvesting and rainwater system, solid waste management, lgbt community, tuberculosis, mental health, road accidents, masculinity in society and domestic violence. Thus, it talks about each one of the social practises and discuss real life situations regarding it. Sometimes, the serials also talk about achievements and innovative measures taken by few people to eradicade problems of the country. Generally, during the end of a show attempt is made to include some positive efforts done in this direction. Thus, the show became very popular and may have more seasons to come.View Full Answer(1)
Slogans on corona prevention -
1. We can fight this together.
2. Medicine, strictness, hand hygiene and distance maintenance is solution to corona.
3. Defeat disease and defeat corona.
4. We can win the war against corona virus.
5. Wear mask on your nose and mouth. Cover your chin area.
6. Corona is a deadly disease use appropriate measures against it.
7. Remember Novel corona virus is curable and avoidabable.
8. Prevention is better than cure.
9. Good sanitation practises and maintenance of good hygiene is a must for corona.
10. To prevent corona.. we all have to become corona virus.View Full Answer(1)
A short poem on parent child bond in England
(On Christmas Day)
Oh my dear lad! What do you want?
Oh mother! A hot warm chocolate milk and some sandwich bread.
Oh my dear daughter! What do you want?
Oh mother! A cupcake and some crockries set.
Oh my dear mother! What do you want?
Oh dear son! Just some biscuits, cakes and cup of tea.
Oh my dear father! What do you want?
Oh dear daughter! Just some fish and a fine glass of wine.
Oh our dear children! Where do you wanna go?
Oh dear parents (both children together) To the lovely farms and parks where lion's live
Oh our dear parents!, Where do you want to go?
Mother: oh dear! to the finest clubs and balls with perfect dresses.
Father: Oh to the forest for hunting and bar for Christmas Celebrations.View Full Answer(1)
Difference between a city dweller and a village man
1. A city dweller is someone who lives in a city, while a village man lives in a village.
2. The person whose residence address is of a city area is a city man whereas for a village man, his residence address is of a village.
3. A city dweller differs from a village man in terms of lifestyle, food one eats, language one speaks and the types of job one do.
4. In a village people generally live in joint family with their parents, uncle, aunt, grandparents and their cousins while in city people generally live in a nuclear family with only parents and children living in one house.
5. The type of occupation one does varies in villages and city. In villages, people generally practises agriculture and various self sustaining occupations while in city ares people engage in contractual and permanent jobs.
6. A village man's life style is different from the lifestyle of a city man as the places are geographically different. Certain village areas don't have pucca roads, transport facility and are present in remote areas of the world. While a city has big population, infrastructure and network of roads.View Full Answer(1)
CBSE 8 Class
CBSE 9 Class
CBSE 10 Class
English Language & Comprehension