Get Answers to all your Questions

header-bg qa

I want you to write a formal letter to the school for going to foreign country to get the visa renewed.

Answers (1)



The Head of the School

St.Terressa Public School

Punjabi Bagh

New Delhi-110027




Subject- Regarding seeking permission for Visa to go to foreign country.


Respected Sir/ Ma'am,


This is to state that I, Rakesh Sinha is a student of your school of class twelth section 'B'. I have decided to pursue my higher education from foreign university for which I have applied in the beginning of this new academic year.  For this purpose I have go to foreign to get my visa renewed. Kindly grant me permission to do so. I shall be grateful to you.

Thanking you 

Yours sincerely

Rakesh Sinha



Posted by

Deependra Verma

View full answer