1. Deepa Malik - She is a swimmer, biker and athlete. She is paralysed waist down. She is also a Limca book record holder. She has done 1700km drive at an altitude of 18000 feet. She also owns a restaurant. She has won a bronze medal in Women's Javelin.
2. Arunima Sonu Sinha - She is the first female amputee to climb Mt Everest. She was a national level volleyball player and was pushed by the thieves from a running train. As a result one of her legs had to be amputated below the knee. She was born in1988.
3. Preethi Srinivasan - At the age of 17, she led Tamil Nadu women's cricket team into the national championships. She is also a state-level gold winner in swimming. She met an accident at the age of 18. She was honoured with the Kalpana Chawla award for courage and enterprise from the Tamil Nadu.
4. Vaishali Salavkar - She is the first Indian blind chess player to participate in the 43rd world Olympiad in September 2018. She is an eight time national champion.
5. Colonel Sanders- He is the face behind million dollar fast-food company. he is the original founder of KFC. He franchised the company back in1952 at the age of 62.