Paragraph on “My favourite co curricula activity”

Answers (1)

MY FAVOURITE CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITY 

My favourite co-curricular activity is singing. God has bestowed me a gift of having a decent singing voice. I enjoy it immensely. I am currently training in Classical Vocal Music Diploma as well as have taken it up as an additional subject in my 12th board exams. The vocal music board exams is bifurgated in two exams which are vocal practical which carries 70% of total and the rest 30% by theory exam. I train hard to maintain the power of my voice. I wake up at 6 in the morning and start the day by doing some breathing exercises. Then it is followed by warming up my voice with the help of tanpura. Such exercises help me maintain holding my breath and volume in singing. I am blessed to have such a rare skill. 

Most Viewed Questions

Preparation Products

Knockout JEE Main April 2021 (One Month)

Personalized AI Tutor and Adaptive Time Table, Self Study Material, Weekend Live Classes, Mentorship from our Experts, Unlimited Mock Tests and Personalized Analysis Reports, 24x7 Doubt Chat Support,.

₹ 14000/- ₹ 4999/-
Buy Now
Knockout NEET Aug 2021 (One Month)

Personalized AI Tutor and Adaptive Time Table, Self Study Material, Weekend Live Classes, Mentorship from our Experts, Unlimited Mock Tests and Personalized Analysis Reports, 24x7 Doubt Chat Support,.

₹ 14000/- ₹ 4999/-
Buy Now
Knockout JEE Main May 2021

Personalized AI Tutor and Adaptive Time Table, Self Study Material, Weekend Live Classes, Mentorship from our Experts, Unlimited Mock Tests and Personalized Analysis Reports, 24x7 Doubt Chat Support,.

₹ 22999/- ₹ 9999/-
Buy Now
Knockout NEET Aug 2021

Personalized AI Tutor and Adaptive Time Table, Self Study Material, Weekend Live Classes, Mentorship from our Experts, Unlimited Mock Tests and Personalized Analysis Reports, 24x7 Doubt Chat Support,.

₹ 22999/- ₹ 9999/-
Buy Now
Test Series JEE Main May 2021

Unlimited Chapter Wise Tests, Unlimited Subject Wise Tests, Unlimited Full Mock Tests, Get Personalized Performance Analysis Report,.

₹ 6999/- ₹ 2999/-
Buy Now
Boost your Preparation for JEE Main with our Foundation Course
 
Exams
Articles
Questions