Get Answers to all your Questions

header-bg qa

How to change sentence with similar meaning. i need a software.

Answers (1)


A software is need by me.

To change into passive voice:

First make the object of the sentence as subject.

Use the verb 'to be' in the same tense as the main verb of the active sentence.

Use the past participle of the main verb.

Posted by

Deependra Verma

View full answer