Fill in the cross word given as Figure 5.2 with the help of the clues provided.
(2) The solution which does not change the colour of either red or blue litmus.
(4) Phenolphthalein gives pink colour in this type of solution.
(7) Colour of blue litmus in lemon juice.
(1) It is used to test whether a substance is acidic or basic.
(3) It is a natural indicator and gives pink colour in basic solution.
(5) Nature of ant’s sting.
(6) It is responsible for increase in temperature during a neutralisation reaction.