2. In which way has the study of biology helped us to control infectious diseases?
Biological research and tools always have been helpful in controlling and eradicating infectious or communicable diseases. biology helps us in various ways, some of them are:
1. By using the knowledge of biology we can, know the nature of the diseases.
2. To find out the mode of transmission of disease, biology plays a very important role, for example,if a person show symptoms like vomiting or diarrhoea, the mode of transmission can be through contaminated food. and disease will take the -faecal route.
3. To provide treatment and cure the infected person by medicines.
4. provide vaccines and immunization treatment for preventing the further spread of disease.