Q5 What is the difference between lymph and blood?
1. Blood is red liquid connective tissue.
2. It flows through blood vessels—arteries, veins and capillaries and it also contains hemoglobin, red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets.
4. It transports gases and other nutrients in the body
1. Lymph is a white tissue fluid
2. It flows in the lymph vessels and it also contains white blood cells called lymphocytes.
4. Exchange of gases and nutrients between the blood and the cells occurs through the lymph.
Create Your Account