10. Using various resources such as your school library or the internet and discussions with your teacher, trace the evolutionary stages of any one animal, say horse.
9. Can we call human evolution as adaptive radiation?
8. Describe one example of adaptive radiation.
7. Practise drawing various animals and plants.
6. List 10 modern-day animals and using the internet resources link it to a corresponding ancient fossil. Name both.
5. Find out through internet and popular science articles whether animals other than man has self-consciousness.
4. Try to trace the various components of human evolution (hint: brain size and function, skeletal structure, dietary preference, etc.)
3. Attempt giving a clear definition of the term species.
2. Find out from newspapers and popular science articles any new fossil discoveries or controversies about evolution.
Q 1. Explain antibiotic resistance observed in bacteria in light of Darwinian selection theory.