12. Fill in the blanks :
(a) A number which has only two factors is called a ______.
(b) A number which has more than two factors is called a ______.
(c) 1 is neither ______ nor ______.
(d) The smallest prime number is ______.
(e) The smallest composite number is _____.
(f) The smallest even number is ______.
10. Express each of the following numbers as the sum of three odd primes:
(a) 21 (b) 31 (c) 53 (d) 61
9. Write seven consecutive composite numbers less than 100 so that there is no prime number between them.
7. Give three pairs of prime numbers whose difference is 2.
[Remark: Two prime numbers whose difference is 2 are called twin primes].
3. The numbers 13 and 31 are prime numbers. Both these numbers have same digits 1 and 3. Find such pairs of prime numbers upto 100.
2. State whether the following statements are True or False:
(a) The sum of three odd numbers is even.
(b) The sum of two odd numbers and one even number is even.
(c) The product of three odd numbers is odd.
(d) If an even number is divided by 2, the quotient is always odd.
(e) All prime numbers are odd.
(f) Prime numbers do not have any factors.
(g) Sum of two prime numbers is always even.
(h) 2 is the only even prime number.
(i) All even numbers are composite numbers.
(j) The product of two even numbers is always even.