11. Find the LCM of the following numbers in which one number is the factor of the other.
(a) 5, 20 (b) 6, 18 (c) 12, 48 (d) 9, 45
What do you observe in the results obtained?
10. Find the LCM of the following numbers :
(a) 9 and 4 (b) 12 and 5 (c) 6 and 5 (d) 15 and 4
Observe a common property in the obtained LCMs. Is LCM the product of two numbers in each case?
7. Three tankers contain 403 litres, 434 litres and 465 litres of diesel respectively. Find the maximum capacity of a container that can measure the diesel of the three containers exact number of times.
6. The traffic lights at three different road crossings change after every 48 seconds, 72 seconds and 108 seconds respectively. If they change simultaneously at 7 a.m., at what time will they change simultaneously again?
3. The length, breadth and height of a room are 825 cm, 675 cm and 450 cm respectively. Find the longest tape which can measure the three dimensions of the room exactly.
2. Three boys step off together from the same spot. Their steps measure 63 cm, 70 cm and 77 cm respectively. What is the minimum distance each should cover so that all can cover the distance in complete steps?
1. Renu purchases two bags of fertiliser of weights 75 kg and 69 kg. Find the maximum value of weight which can measure the weight of the fertiliser exact number of times.