9. Find the angle measure between the hands of the clock in each figure :
8. Find the measure of the angle shown in each figure. (First estimate with your eyes and then find the actual measure with a protractor).
7. Fill in the blanks with acute, obtuse, right or straight :
(a) An angle whose measure is less than that of a right angle is______.
(b) An angle whose measure is greater than that of a right angle is ______.
(c) An angle whose measure is the sum of the measures of two right angles is _____.
(d) When the sum of the measures of two angles is that of a right angle, then each one of them is ______.
(e) When the sum of the measures of two angles is that of a straight angle and if one of them is acute then the other should be _______.
6. From these two angles which has larger measure? Estimate and then confirm by measuring them.
5. Which angle has a large measure? First estimate and then measure.
Measure of Angle A =
Measure of Angle B =
4.Measure the angles given below using the Protractor and write down the measure.
3. Write down the measures of
(a) some acute angles.
(b) some obtuse angles.
(give at least two examples of each).
2. Say True or False :
(a) The measure of an acute angle < 90°.
(b) The measure of an obtuse angle < 90°.
(c) The measure of a reflex angle > 180°.
(d) The measure of one complete revolution = 360°.
(e) If m A∠ = 53° and m B∠ = 35°, then m A∠ > m B.
1. What is the measure of (i) a right angle? (ii) a straight angle?