11. What are the major functions of male accessory ducts and glands?
10. What are the major components of seminal plasma?
9. Draw a labelled diagram of sperm.
8. Define spermiogenesis and spermiation.
Q7. Name the hormones involved in regulation of spermatogenesis.
6 What is spermatogenesis? Briefly describe the process of spermatogenesis.
5. Describe the structure of a seminiferous tubule.
4. Write two major functions each of testis and ovary.
3. Draw a labelled diagram of female reproductive system.
2. Draw a labelled diagram of male reproductive system.
1. Fill in the blanks:
(a) Humans reproduce _____________ (asexually/sexually)
(b) Humans are _____________ (oviparous, viviparous, ovoviviparous)
(c) Fertilisation is _____________ in humans (external/internal)
(d) Male and female gametes are _____________ (diploid/haploid)
(e) Zygote is _____________ (diploid/haploid)
(f) The process of release of ovum from a mature follicle is called _____________
(g) Ovulation is induced by a hormone called _____________
(h) The fusion of male and female gametes is called _____________
(i) Fertilisation takes place in _____________
(j) Zygote divides to form _____________which is implanted in uterus.
(k) The structure which provides vascular connection between foetus and uterus is called _____________